I have been teaching clients about conflict shocks and how they are the start of a dis-ease process for the last12 years. I had a strong experience of one and how they affect the mind and body, a few days ago.
A conflict shock is defined by a moment when you perceive something as:
- No strategy to deal with it
- Isolating you due to feeling to sensitive to talk about and as a coping mechanism.
It started with me noticing some different feeling in my body that I didn’t recognize. When I tuned in, I noticed they didn’t belong to me but to another person. Another awareness led to another and after asking a question directly to that person, I got the whole story.
On one level I was calm, understanding – seeing the whole picture. Physically I went into shock. I couldn’t think about anything else, I didn’t feel like eating I just drank water. I got colder in a warm climate, late in the night it was difficult to fall asleep (which never happens to me) and I woke up 4 am. All the signs of a conflict shock.Knowing about conflict shocks gives you a way of working with the issue that can empower you in the face of adversity.
I will share my conflict shock process as a reminder NOT to resist the conflict shock, which creates dis-ease, but to embrace them and see it for what it is; an invitation to realize more of your true infinite being.
From the moment I noticed my body’s strong reaction I knew it was important to talk about it, because that breaks the ISOLATION and the shock. There was nobody to talk with for 2 hours during that time I walked around in the house. I could sink into the shock in meditation. Then the tears came, which is celebration for me.I was in contact with my emotions and the system started to flow. Now when this happens it’s important to talk about the correct thing. Not about the other person and the story, but how YOU are reacting. This is one of the hardest things to do because we are so programmed to point the finger and blame others for what we are feeling.Own your reaction and then it will change your life. Every time I react I know there is more freedom/love/self-expression/power that is accessible to embody. I shared my feelings and thoughts and my heart space relaxed. I later had a conversation with the person (who gave me the shocking message) and felt good that all the hidden information was on the table. I love truth. We had a beautiful conversation. After that I could eat a few bananas! I still felt sick thinking about food. I went to bed and had difficulty in falling asleep as my second chakra was still in shock.
I woke up super early and started to Skype chat with another friend in the world. My tears started again and it led in to the deeper cry, the belly cry. Crying deeply for an hour without thoughts, just cry made me aware that I am crying all the tears I didn’t allow myself previously.
The last year my evolutionary journey has been about opening the second chakra to human pleasure. Through this shock I got in contact with some deep hurt that now was ready to be felt and released from the core of the center of sexual power.From that space deeper healing started to happen, the body relaxed, emotions woke up to unity (from separation) and more flow opened up and I am present with the new freedom of BEING a sensual woman – whole and complete within.
When you notice that a conflict shock is happening:
- Celebrate that you are in contact with deep wounds that are about to wake up to unity.
- Speak to somebody as soon as possible to break the ISOLATION. Somebody who will listen to your reaction, not have opinions about the story, the other person or situation. Somebody who feeds the victim and drama is not recommended.
- Speak from your emotion and be real how it feels about itself. Don’t try to over-intellectualize it.
- Feel your emotions and breath with them. Enjoy experiencing deep emotions you have pushed down before.
- The wound was there before the shock, so never make the person or situation the root of your shock. They help you to get in contact where you weren’t free anyway.
- Contemplate over your current intention or what kind of evolution you are up to. It puts the shocking event in perspective – The shock supports the process of clearing the way to manifest your intention!
Shortly the body is in peace again. New waves of emotion may come up, just stay present and welcome every wave as another separated illusion is waking up to oneness in your system.
My core message with this blog is – A Shock invites us to know our Love of Spirit more in the cells of the body.
In gratitude for the experience!