Happy New 2015!
In my perception, the New Year isn’t really starting until the end of January. Why? The universal energy of new start is present in the end of January. Right now the energies are still helping us to reflect up on the past and release old programs of trauma, pain and scarcity. Completion creates space and boosts your true seed with power to manifest your chosen abundant reality. Before you set your intention for 2015, take an honest look at 2014.
Personally, I love to look back and reflect upon:
- What intentions I chose in the beginning of 2014 and how they manifested.
- The challenges that I met during the year and how they showed the way to awakening and evolution.
- What new actions I chose to take, that were outside my comfort zone – and the effect of them.
As well as celebrating what we did create, it’s also a powerful time to reflect upon what intention we didn’t manifest.
It’s still more common that intentions aren’t manifested!
We have lived 14 years in the new millennia. People, who read an article like this one, know that we are the creators of our own reality. They know about the law of attraction – but still there are few who are powerful creators of the reality they are dreaming about. How come?
Many have that consciousness as an intellectual concept. It’s not embodied on a physical cellular level. There are still situations and traumas they haven’t taken responsibility for.
In my job as a multi-dimensional transformational guide, I’ve heard many stories. Let me give a few examples:
- ”I had a parent that hit me violently for no reason”.
- ”My mum was so busy that she tied me to the cot until I was 1 year old.”
- ” My mum left my dad and I in a new country. He studied in the university and left me home alone from 6-18 months of age. He taped my mouth so I wouldn’t scream and disturb the neighbors in the fear of losing our flat.”
- ”I was sexually abused by my dad. My mum knew about it but pretended not to.”
- ”My teacher bullied me due to being left handed. My parents didn’t do anything about it.”
- ”I lost my wife and child in a car accident. I was driving.”
- ”I lost my child in a car accident. He ran out in the street and died immediately.”
The underlying question is, ”Is it my fault, that somebody else did this to me? Did I create this accident? Am I the creator of this experience? How can I take responsibility for what somebody else did to me?
The truth is, we can’t both be the creator of our experience
and the victim of circumstances.
When you step in to 100% responsibility for the reaction toward the created reality, then you get access to your divine power. Being in contact with your power is a must for manifesting an abundant reality. It is also the key to vital health.
The responsibility can’t be taken on an intellectual level. It has to become embodied from knowing how and why you created the current reality.
When you choose to look you will always find the perfection!
When the light of consciousness reaches the core of the trauma, then it will awaken the awareness of the past choices you made, that now is creating the current limited reality.
If you need guidance to step into your power and manifest abundance, contact me. I am living in abundance. It wasn’t always my reality, but I learned how to guide people uniquely to their abundant living.
Let 2015 be the year where you step in to your divine power!
PS. If you like to follow abundance life mastery tips + reports of how the universal weather is supporting our manifestation process, then “like” me on FaceBook. Click here.